- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- Aperture Plugin 2.4.1 30/10/12
- Last month's downloads:
- 8.7 MB
- more programs (2)
Noise Ninja is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.4 or later Aperture 2.1 or later|
Noise Ninja is also compatible with
Noise Ninja is also available in other platforms
Versions of Noise Ninja
|Noise Ninja Aperture Plugin 2.4.1 30/10/12||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixes the "Could not complete the command because there is not enough memory (RAM)" Photoshop error. (this error occurred because of interaction with another 3rd party plug-in)
- Certain key sequences could cause Noise Ninja to stop updating the preview window. This has been fixed.
PHOTOSHOP/MAC COMPATIBILITY: This download works with Intel-native versions of Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5, and Elements 6/7/8 on Intel Mac computers. Note that all earlier versions of Photoshop are PowerPC native applications and require the PowerPC version of Noise Ninja. (PowerPC versions of Photoshop can run non-natively on Intel Macs using Apple's Rosetta PowerPC emulator, but they still require the PowerPC version of Noise Ninja.) Note that support for automation and 16-bit filtering might be limited in Elements.
KNOWN ISSUE: On Mac OS X 10.4.6, the third-party utility CopyPaste-X 2.7.3 causes Noise Ninja to crash. Disabling CopyPaste-X solves the problem.
- Removes noise and sharpens images in Aperture
- Requires Aperture
"Noise Ninja Crashes Photoshop CS4"
Approximately 3/4 of the time, noise ninja crashes photoshop and since installing noise ninja it has made the program unstable. It works great to remove noise, but I'm not sure constant crashing is worth it.
- 02 Dec 2010
Articles Noise Ninja
Questions and answers Noise Ninja
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********